“None of us will ever accomplish anything excellent or commanding except when he listens to this whisper which is heard by him alone.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson!
Thank you so much Auntie Leslie for this award.
Life has been very busy here in the Nesbitt household of late.
Mummy hasn't been very well but the spring weather seems to have lifted everybody's spirits...it also brings with it progress for our expedition.
We are counting down the days now, not long to go at all.
I am definately signed up to go and we are trying to raise funds for Percival to accompany me.
Sometimes I think we need company for such events.
We are going to be organising a huge teddy bear event in the next few weeks and will be telling you all about it here.
Until then, I need to pass this award onto at least10 excellent blogs.....well that is easy for me.
The lovely people who have sponsored me.
1. Well, I have got to include my sweetheart, Lola
2. The wonderful Bob T Bear.
3. My supporters over in US, Auntie Sharon her class and BearyBear.
4. Daryl E
6. My wonderful Uncle Phil & Auntie Maria at Argument Cottage.
7. Uncle Rune
8. Auntie Libby
9. Auntie Liz
10. Autie Ruth (who is having lots of problems with her computer but she is fine!
11. Auntie Julie....the artist
12. Auntie Julie...the photographer
Blogger is playing up, so I will be back to do the links later for 9 - 12.